Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lash Extensions

Since eyelash extensions have been gaining in popularity over the past several years, I figured a blog posting about my journey was in order. I myself have been providing this service for about a year and a half and I must say that it was one of the hardest to find solid footing. First off, it's TEDIOUS!!! Training your fingers to be steady and move in very small increments was enough some days to make you want to throw your tweezers on the ground and head straight for the nearest bar...haha...just kidding. Seriously though, it was that frustrating at times. But thanks to my friends, they kept me on track(only because they were my test subjects and by this time they had become so addicted they would have told me anything to keep me going...just so they could get their "lash fix"...just kidding guys). So here I am ...totally loving this new service and thankful I stuck it out because now I get to see the amazing transformation that takes place not only from my end, the artists perspective, but from my clients who exhibit increased confidence in how they look. And, anytime you can make someone feel good about how they look is Super Duper gratifying:) So, take a peek below at some of my before and after pictures and see the transformation for yourself. And...btw...the lash company I trained with was Xtreme Lashes they are the best, best, best:)





1 comment:

  1. Grateful you stuck it out! I'd be holding you hostage for my personal "lash fix"!!!

    ReplyDelete