Sunday, January 3, 2010

Inspiration




Here are a few photos that I took from various locations. The second photo was taken in Santorini, Greece and is part of what the Island calls Oia. This section of Santorini is very relaxing and most people come away feeling a spiritual connection. If you have never been I highly recommend visiting. The first photo was taken at sunrise on a small boat in Cabo San Lucas in the location of what is widely known as Lands End. It is literally where land ends and the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. The water here is extremely rough. The boat was rocking pretty violently and as someone with a sound stomach, this venture almost got me. But hey, made for a great shot. The third photo was taken, believe it or not, at my house on my front porch with a Canon G9 on zoom. I started a Full Moon Series some time ago for a potential coffee table book one day. This picture so far is my favorite.
These are just a couple of photos that inspire me and as we move into a new year full of possibilities, I am praying for great things and many blessings for everyone in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment