Friday, January 22, 2010

CMT Crossroads Wynonna and Heart

I worked on a project last week with my girl Wynonna and I started reminiscing about all the fun we've had together over the years AND where it all began. The following video was my first time doing Ms. Judds makeup. It was an awesome experience. She was awesome. SO awesome that Wy recommended my good friend Susanne, who styled her hair in the video, and myself to Ann Wilson of Heart. Ann hired us for hair services that summer for the remainder of their tour. It was an amazing time all thanks to Wynonna. So, enjoy the video and stay tuned for more blogging about Wy's upcoming project.

2 comments:

  1. Wynonna is so beautiful!!! (and I'm sure her makeup artist has nothing to do with that at all..haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great performance!!! Amazing memories tied to this...:)

    ReplyDelete