Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ellen

As I was going through my photos pondering my next post, I came across this picture of Kellie Pickler and myself backstage just moments before she rocked the house on The Ellen Show. My good friend Debbie Dover is Kellie's usual hair and makeup guru but in the event that schedules overlap I felt fortunate that Miss Pickler would have me fill in and that I was available. Although Kellie did kick some serious butt on the show, the funniest segment actually happened backstage. Ellen Degeneres gives all her guests an amazing gift package in their dressing room but the most coveted in this package by far is the mens underwear briefs that displays her name on the band. Kellie thought it would be funny to try them on and even made a bold claim that if Ellen would bring Clint Eastwood(whose office was next door and Kellie's all time favorite actor) over for an introduction she would perform in them on the show. Well, while Kellie is modeling the briefs and we are all laughing at the possibility of this fantasy, we feel the presence of another person in the room and turn to find Ellen at the door with a big smile on her face. She's like "whatcha doin"? Kellie proceeded to start screaming and laughing at her embarrassment in being caught but decided to continue the fun and be a good sport and take a picture of herself and tweet about the experience. The picture was hysterical. Hopefully some of you guys reading this saw the show. It was definitely one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment